Why choose The Wescoe?
- NEW for 2021! FREE BREAKFAST included
- Special offers available for direct bookers
- GUARANTEED free off-road parking
- No deposit, no cancellation fees, no risk bookings (only on this site)
- Free early check in
- Best price guaranteed
- FREE WI-FI access in public areas
- Breakfast cooked freshly to order using local products where available
- Well maintained, clean, vintage-styled rooms
- Great location just off the Prom; an easy stroll from South Shore’s Blue Flag beach, trams, Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Sandcastle Indoor Waterpark, G Casino, South Pier, numerous cafes, restaurants, bars and shops
- Ground floor double and family rooms available
- Superior rooms available for those occasions when you want to treat yourselves
- Family-run, independent business
The Wescoe Guesthouse is an independent, family-run business quietly situated just off Blackpool Promenade yet just a short stroll from the excitement of Blackpool Pleasure Beach with over 140 rides & attractions. Also nearby are G Casino for a little flutter and live entertainment (adults only) and The Sandcastle Indoor Waterpark with 18 slides, wave pool and spa in tropical heat. Blackpool South Pier with its adrenaline rides, arcades and the Laughing Donkey family bar with live family entertainment is almost at the end of our Street, great for families. Eating in the area is no problem with restaurants and cafes close by, including a fantastic all-you-can-eat Chinese Restaurant called the Jade Delight and a new cafe which you really must try -The Heritage, for fabulous food in gorgeous, vintage surroundings. Wetherspoon’s Velvet Coaster is also very popular with our guests and is very close by. Blackpool’s South Shore Blue Flag beach is within 100 yards for those days when a paddle, donkey ride or relaxing on the sand is just what the Doctor ordered.
For those sports fans amongst you The Wescoe Guesthouse is just a ten minute walk from Bloomfield Road, the home of Blackpool Football Club, a 10 minute drive from Royal Lytham, home of Open Golf and an easy stroll from several local pubs which televise major sporting events, including The Last Resort, Dutton Arms and there is a large outdoor screen on South Pier.
A short tram ride on one of Blackpool’s famous historic trams (or the new super-modern trams) conveniently brings you to all of Blackpool’s other attractions including Blackpool Tower, Blackpool Sealife Centre, Tussauds Waxworks, Funny Girls, Blackpool Winter Gardens, The Hounds Hill shopping centre, The Grand Theatre, Viva Cabaret Showbar, or to Cleveleys and Fleetwood beyond. For more information see our “Attractions” page.