Although we already have very high standards of cleanliness, the spread of Covid19 means that we have made lots of changes to the way we do things; we want to welcome you back safely & help you enjoy your Blackpool break!
UPDATED to relate to 19th July 2021 onwards!
Here are some of the things you may notice:
- Hand sanitising stations will be provided at the front door and in the dining room; please use them every time you enter or leave
- You are encouraged to observe social distancing in corridors and on stairs and wash your hands regularly
- We recommend wearing your face covering when in public spaces
- Your bedroom and keys will have been sanitised before your stay (inc TV remote control, switches, kettle, hairdryer, taps, toilet lever etc).
- From Monday 26th July 2021, we will start to service rooms for guests who are staying for more than 2 nights
If a guest’s stay is for 2 nights and top ups of tea, coffee, toilet rolls etc. are needed after the first night, then these can be requested before 11am either by text message (include room number) or at breakfast time
- Breakfast will return to self service for cereals and juices etc from Saturday 24th July 2021. Hot orders will still be taken and served by the hosts
- There will continue to be a minimum 2-night stay requirement due to the amount of preparation required for each room
- Please leave your bedroom windows open when you leave to ventilate the room
For further information :