Although we already have very high standards of cleanliness, the spread of Covid19 means that we have made lots of changes to the way we do things; we want to welcome you back safely & help you enjoy your Blackpool break!
Here are some of the things you may notice:
- Hand sanitising stations will be provided at the front door and in the dining room; please use them every time you enter or leave.
- Unfortunately, we can no longer help guests with their luggage; please pack only what you can carry.
- Bannisters, doorbells, door handles and light switches in halls will be sanitised regularly throughout the day.
- Please observe social distancing in corridors and on stairs and wash your hands regularly.
- Your bedroom and keys will have been sanitised before your stay (inc TV remote control, switches, kettle, hairdryer, taps, toilet lever etc).
- We will not enter your room during your stay (text us before 11am each day or tell us at breakfast and extra supplies like loo rolls, tea, coffee, towels etc will be left outside your bedroom door). Don’t forget to add your room number!
- Access to our dining room will be restricted, temporarily, to reduce contact with others. Where breakfast has been booked, you will have the option of taking a full English breakfast in our dining room or having a reduced offering served on a tray and left outside your bedroom door. It will include a hot sandwich, as well as cold, individual sealed items such as fruit juice, cereal bar, yoghurt, piece of fruit or choc au pain. BREAKFAST IN YOUR ROOM WILL BE COMPULSORY FOR ANYONE LIVING IN AN AREA SUBJECT TO LOCAL RESTRICTIONS; this is to reduce contact with other guests and staff. For those using the dining room, if it is busy, you may be asked to wait or we may need to operate 2 sittings to maintain distancing. Please remain seated throughout breakfast and your order will be served to your table.
- Because of the amount of work required to prepare rooms for occupation, there will be a minimum 2-night stay requirement
- Please leave your bedroom windows open when you leave to ventilate the room.
Face coverings are encouraged inside our building but please bear in mind that they are compulsory on buses, trams and to enter small shops.
For further information :