October half term is one of Blackpool’s busiest weeks. PLEASE get yourself organised before you arrive!
- Guarantee entry and jump the queues by pre-booking all attraction tickets online, but especially for the Circus, Pleasure Beach and Sandcastle (the only way to guarantee Sandcastle entry is to pre-book online); most attractions will have a queue-jump facility for those who have prepaid
- Pre-book shows online if there’s something you particularly want to see … Legends, Circus, Talk of the Coast will all sell out
- If you have a favourite eatery it may be an idea to reserve a table. (the number for the nearby Jade Delight for your all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet is 01253 345888). We are happy to advise on other eateries.
- Our official check-in time is 2pm; we will try to have all rooms available by then but please bear with us if we over-run
- If arriving early we will park-up your car, give you keys and take in luggage if your room isn’t ready to allow you to enjoy a full day
- All cars will need to be removed from our car park upon check-out (10.30) on your day of departure
- Have a wonderful trip!
Angie & Allan