We are Tom and Alton, owners of The Wescoe. We took over the guesthouse in 2021 and have worked hard to build on its reputation of offering distinctive, stylish accommodation alongside fantastic and attentive service. As an independent guesthouse we truly believe it’s an honour for people to spend their hard-earned cash with us; something we never take for granted. We love meeting new people and and treat everyone as a guest, rather than just another customer. We hope you’ll choose our guesthouse for your next Blackpool stay.
So…Why stay with us?
- Great location, just off the prom and an easy stroll to South Pier, Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Sandcastle Waterpark and G Casino
- South Pier tram-stop at the end of the road for easy access to all Blackpool has to offer
- Beautiful, vintage style rooms – all with en-suite shower rooms
- All rooms have; flat screen TV (smart TVs in superior rooms), hair dryers, shaver points, electric fans, tea & coffee facilities and mini-fridges
- A range of room sizes including; double, family of three or family of four
- Superior rooms available with a variety of luxury extras including; fluffy dressing gowns, smart TV, fresh milk and a later check-out
- Easy-to-access ground floor double and family rooms
- Children aged 3 and over welcome
- Breakfast cooked fresh to order (including veggie and vegan options) using local products, where available, included in the price (when booked direct)
- GUARANTEED free off-road parking
- FREE hi-speed WiFi in all rooms
- We live on-site, enabling us to provide great service throughout your stay
- Best price guaranteed (when booking direct)