At The Wescoe Guesthouse, Blackpool, we realise the importance of a good breakfast.
At The Wescoe, Blackpool, you won’t be served food which was cooked an hour or two ago! Nor will you be served a deep-fried breakfast! We serve only food which we would be happy to eat ourselves, using quality ingredients from local sources wherever available and cooked freshly to order. Usually £6 per adult, £3 per child per night but NEW for 2021 … breakfast included free when booking direct.
Help yourself to your choice of cereals, fruit juice, yoghurts and fruit while we bring your choice of tea or coffee to your table.
Choose a full English breakfast, vegetarian breakfast, something on toast or an hot sandwich
Take as much extra tea, coffee, toast and preserves as you wish
For the foreseeable future we will be offering 3 social distancing measures for you to choose from during your stay:
- dining room functioning at half capacity to allow plenty of space between tables & serving the above menu
- breakfast delivered to (outside) your room (to include hot sandwich, fruit, juice, cereal bar)
- book room-only (no breakfast included)
Other safety measures:
- all tables, chairs, cutlery, condiments, surfaces sanitised between guests
- table service only by server wearing a mask
- please sanitise your hands upon entry to the dining room
- please wear your mask unless sitting at your table
- please sit at the same table throughout your stay