14 Dean Street
The Wescoe is a privately owned 11-bedroom guesthouse situated just off the promenade & close to Blackpool Pleasure Beach, The Sandcastle Indoor Waterpark & the South Pier. It is conveniently close to local shops, cafes, restaurants, small bars social clubs, G Casino & Bloomfield Road Football Club. There is a tram stop at the end of our road & a mobility shop around the corner.
- one step from pavement to guesthouse frontage
- 3 steps from frontage to front door, handrail on the right
- situated on the ground floor
- standard doorways allow wheelchair access
- Ground floor double en-suite room (window opens into the hall) and a ground floor, large family of 4 en-suite room available. Both adjacent to dining room without steps
- Family of 3 room, a double & a superior double (all en-suite) available on the first floor; there is no lift
- LCD TV in all rooms, all with freeview channels & subtitles available
- Electrical sockets at a height of 36”
- trams & buses run along the promenade, 200 yards away giving access to Cleveleys, Fleetwood, St Annes & all Blackpool attractions; the new fleet of trams have full disabled access
- our local taxis, Radio Cabs (free phone 0800 728828) have cabs which can take wheelchairs
- the nearest railway station is South Shore, a 10 minute walk away
- Bond Street (left out of guesthouse gate & left again); the hire shop is on the right hand side a short way along. Powered or manual chairs available.
- you may park on the double yellows at the front of the guest house for up to 3 hours with the appropriate badges on display
- We have a car park facility at the rear of the building. We can provide parking for most guests, but it is on a first come, first served basis. There is also limited on street parking and secure low cost parking within a short stroll from the building. You can unload your luggage and check in before being directed to the car park.
- If you have a particular need for on site disabled parking, please call us and we will do our best to arrange it for you