14 Dean Street
The Wescoe is a privately owned 11-bedroom guesthouse situated just off the promenade & close to Blackpool Pleasure Beach, The Sandcastle Indoor Waterpark & the South Pier. It is conveniently close to local shops, cafes, restaurants, small bars social clubs, G Casino & Bloomfield Road Football Club. There is a tram stop at the end of our road & a mobility shop around the corner.
- one step from pavement to guesthouse frontage
- 3 steps from frontage to front door, handrail on the right
- situated on the ground floor
- standard doorways allow wheelchair access
- Ground floor double en-suite room (window opens into the hall) and a ground floor, large family of 4 en-suite room available. Both adjacent to dining room without steps
- Family of 3 room, a double & a superior double (all en-suite) available on the first floor; there is no lift
- LCD TV in all rooms, all with freeview channels & subtitles available
- Electrical sockets at a height of 36”
- trams & buses run along the promenade, 200 yards away giving access to Cleveleys, Fleetwood, St Annes & all Blackpool attractions; the new fleet of trams have full disabled access
- our local taxis, Radio Cabs (free phone 0800 728828) have cabs which can take wheelchairs
- the nearest railway station is South Shore, a 10 minute walk away
- Bond Street (left out of guesthouse gate & left again); the hire shop is on the right hand side a short way along. Powered or manual chairs available.
- you may park on the double yellows at the front of the guest house for up to 3 hours with the appropriate badges on display
- car parking for the guesthouse is at the rear of the building. The proprietor will park up your car for you if you are unable to walk back round (approx. 200 yards).
- All guests are guaranteed a parking space; if you need constant access to your vehicle please advise on arrival so that we do not block in your car