Welcome to the Wescoe- Blackpool
Why choose us?
- Beautiful, vintage style rooms
- Great location, just off the prom and an easy stroll to South Pier, Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Sandcastle Waterpark and G Casino.
- GUARANTEED free off-road parking
- Best price guaranteed (when booking direct)
- FREE WiFi
- Breakfast cooked freshly to order (including vegetarian and vegan options) using local products where available – included in the price when booked direct
- Ground floor, family and superior rooms available (children aged 3 and over welcome)
The Wescoe Guesthouse is an independent business quietly situated just off Blackpool Promenade, yet just a short stroll from the major attractions of South Shore and a short tram ride into central Blackpool.
Eating in the area is no problem with restaurants and cafes close by, including Wetherspoon’s Velvet coaster, The Jade Delight (Chinese-Bond Street), The Eating Inn (steakhouse-Promenade), Beachcomber ( steakhouse- opposite South Pier) and Casa Franco (Italian- Promenade). All are a short stroll from us and are highly recommended!
Blackpool’s South Shore Blue Flag beach is within 100 yards for those days when a paddle, donkey ride or relaxing on the sand is just what the Doctor ordered.
A short tram ride on one of Blackpool’s famous historic trams (or the new super-modern trams) conveniently brings you to all of Blackpool’s other attractions including Blackpool Tower, Blackpool Sealife Centre, Tussauds Waxworks, Funny Girls, Blackpool Winter Gardens, The Hounds Hill shopping centre, The Grand Theatre, Viva Cabaret Showbar, or to Cleveleys and Fleetwood beyond. For more information see our “Attractions” page.