10% off all stays of 3 nights or more
Enter your dates in the secure booking box for price and availability … choose your room … enter the promo code “SAVE” … get 10% off the total shown. You will not find our prices any cheaper on any other website! GUARANTEED.
Why choose us?
- Guaranteed free off-road parking (one space per room max)
- Guaranteed best prices … insert promo code SAVE to save 10% off the cost of your booking (this will save you a minimum of £5 per night up to a maximum of £13.50 per night depending on room type & dates of stay chosen)
- FREE WI-FI access in public areas
- A great breakfast cooked freshly to order using local products where available
- Well maintained, clean and modern rooms
- Great location just off the Prom; an easy stroll from South Shore’s Blue Flag beach, trams, Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Sandcastle Indoor Waterpark, G Casino, South Pier, numerous cafes, restaurants, bars and shops
- Ground floor double and family rooms available for those wishing to avoid stairs
The Wescoe Guesthouse is quietly situated just off Blackpool Promenade yet just a short stroll from the excitement of Blackpool Pleasure Beach with over 140 rides & attractions. Also nearby are G Casino for a little flutter or live entertainment (adults only) and The Sandcastle Indoor Waterpark with 18 slides, wave pool and spa in tropical heat. Blackpool South Pier with its adrenaline rides, arcades and the Laughing Donkey family bar with live family entertainment is almost at the end of our Street, great for families. Eating in the area is no problem with restaurants and cafes close by, including a fantastic all-you-can-eat Chinese Restaurant called the Jade Delight and a new cafe which you really must try -The Heritage for fabulous food (no chips) in gorgeous surroundings. Wetherspoon’s Velvet Coaster is also very popular with our guests. Blackpool’s South Shore Blue Flag beach is within 100 yards for those days when a paddle, donkey ride or relaxing on the sand is the order of the day.
For those sports fans amongst you The Wescoe Guesthouse is just a ten minute walk from Bloomfield Road, the home of Blackpool Football Club, a 10 minute drive from Royal Lytham, home of Open Golf and an easy stroll from several local pubs which televise major sporting events, including The Last Resort, Dutton Arms and there is a large outdoor screen on South Pier.
A short tram ride on one of Blackpool’s famous historic trams (or the new super-modern trams) conveniently brings you to all of Blackpool’s other attractions:
- -Blackpool Tower (for the circus, Tower-top ride, the Strictly famous Ballroom, Jungle Jim’s play zone, the Dungeons & Dino Golf)
- Blackpool Sealife Centre wih its new twin blacktail sharks
- Tussauds Waxworks for snaps with your favourite celeb and interactive fun
- Funny Girls – glitz & glamour, adult-only fun
- The Hounds Hill shopping Centre, including Primark, Clarks, Debenhams, Next, Build a Bear, Disney etc
- Blackpool Winter Gardens for an amazing musical. Watch out for Kinky Boots, Priscilla, Blood Brothers etc
- The Grand Theatre for thrills and family enetertainment
- Viva Cabaret Showbar – live Vegas shows, comedy, cabaret and touring artistes
- and to numerous nightclubs and lively venues
- or to Cleveleys & Fleetwood beyond.
Along with a host of attractions there are also almost weekly events held in Blackpool. Some of these include:
- free World Fireworks Championship displays every Friday in September
- Blackpool Illuminations (30 August to 3 November)
- Blackpool Airshow (10 & 11 Aug) featuring the Breitling Jet Team
- Punk Rebellion (1 -4 August)
- Soul & Mowtown weekends (3-5 May), (13 July), (Nov 8-10)
- Blackpool Pride (8 & 9 June)
- Armed Forces week (24 – 30 June)
- LiveWire festival (22-25 August)
- Slimefest (Oct 20-22) hosted by Diversity & featured on Nick TV
- For up to date information visit our Facebook Page.
There really is something for everyone. Book your dates direct now to secure our best rooms.