NEW FOR 2020 TRIPLE REWARDS – only for direct bookers
FREE GUARANTEED ONSITE PARKING* (worth £5 per day)
FREE EARLY CHECK IN (worth £10)
PRIORITY FREE PARKING ON DAY OF CHECKOUT (subject to availability) (worth £5)
Why choose us?
- Guaranteed free off-road parking for everyone booking direct on this site or by phone (one space per room max)*
- Free early check in if required
- Best prices available
- FREE WI-FI access in public areas
- A great breakfast cooked freshly to order using local products where available
- Well maintained, clean, vintage-styled rooms, each individually styled
- Great location just off the Prom; an easy stroll from South Shore’s Blue Flag beach, trams, Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Sandcastle Indoor Waterpark, G Casino, South Pier, numerous cafes, restaurants, bars and shops
- Ground floor double and family rooms available for those wishing to avoid stairs
- Superior rooms available for those occasions when you want to treat yourselves
- Family-run, independent business
* Bookings through third-party sites will be subject to parking charges from 2020.
The Wescoe Guesthouse is an independent, family-run business quietly situated just off Blackpool Promenade yet just a short stroll from the excitement of Blackpool Pleasure Beach with over 140 rides & attractions. Also nearby are G Casino for a little flutter and live entertainment (adults only) and The Sandcastle Indoor Waterpark with 18 slides, wave pool and spa in tropical heat. Blackpool South Pier with its adrenaline rides, arcades and the Laughing Donkey family bar with live family entertainment is almost at the end of our Street, great for families. Eating in the area is no problem with restaurants and cafes close by, including a fantastic all-you-can-eat Chinese Restaurant called the Jade Delight and a new cafe which you really must try -The Heritage, for fabulous food in gorgeous, vintage surroundings. Wetherspoon’s Velvet Coaster is also very popular with our guests and is very close by. Blackpool’s South Shore Blue Flag beach is within 100 yards for those days when a paddle, donkey ride or relaxing on the sand is the order of the day.
For those sports fans amongst you The Wescoe Guesthouse is just a ten minute walk from Bloomfield Road, the home of Blackpool Football Club, a 10 minute drive from Royal Lytham, home of Open Golf and an easy stroll from several local pubs which televise major sporting events, including The Last Resort, Dutton Arms and there is a large outdoor screen on South Pier.
A short tram ride on one of Blackpool’s famous historic trams (or the new super-modern trams) conveniently brings you to all of Blackpool’s other attractions:
- Blackpool Tower (for the circus, Tower-top ride, the Strictly famous Ballroom, the Dungeons, Dino Golf & The Fifth Floor live family-entertainment venue)
- Blackpool Sealife Centre
- Tussauds Waxworks for snaps with your favourite celebs and interactive fun
- Funny Girls – glitz & glamour, adult-only fun
- The Hounds Hill shopping Centre, including Primark, Clarks, Debenhams, Next, Build a Bear, Disney etc
- Blackpool Winter Gardens for an amazing musical. Watch out for Rock of Ages, Chicago etc
- The Grand Theatre for thrills and family entertainment
- Viva Cabaret Showbar – live Vegas shows, comedy, cabaret and touring artistes
- and to numerous nightclubs and lively venues
- or to Cleveleys & Fleetwood beyond.
Along with a host of attractions there are also almost weekly events held in Blackpool. Some of these include:
- 1-3 May Soul Weekender
- 5-7 June Pride
- 12 – 14 June Blackpool International Soul Festival
- 22-28 June Blackpool Armed Forces Week
- 6 – 9 August Punk Rebellion
- 8 & 9 August Blackpool Airshow
- 1 Sept Ride the Lights
- 2 Sept Blackpool Night run
- 4 Sept Blackpool Illuminations Switch On
- 11, 18, 25 Sept & 2 October World Fireworks Championships
- 16-31 October Lightpool Festival
- Slimefest hosted by Diversity & featured on Nick TV
- Street Dance Championships
- For up to date information visit our Facebook Page.