1. The beach … long stretches of clean sand & it’s free (donkey rides available). South Beach is an award-winning Blue Flag beach.
2. Blackpool Zoo … meet the new arrivals and see the state-of-the-art Elephant Base Camp.
3. Blackpool Tower Circus … 2 hours of fantastic, edge of your seat entertainment with an amazing water finale
4. Sandcastle Indoor Waterpark … 18 exciting water rides and attractions in tropical temperatures whatever the weather outside
5. The Pleasure Beach … meet Dora or the Turtles & ride in Nickolodeon Land
6. The Playbarn … burn off energy in this indoor play zone (next door to the zoo)
7. Tower Eye … jump on the glass floor if you dare!
8. Sealife Centre … hands on pools plus shark tunnel. Meet the baby twin Blacktip sharks
9. Stanley Park … rowing boats on the lake, High Ropes, extensive play area, Art Deco cafe, lakeside walks
10. Mme. Tussauds Waxworks … interactive fun with your favourite celebs and meet the Marvel Heroes
11. Dino Golf … themed indoor crazy golf inside the warmth of Blackpool Tower
12. Catch the latest movies at the Odeon Multiplex cinema … Rigby Road
13. Ice skating … public skating sessions at Blackpool Ice Arena inside the Pleasure Beach
14. Ascent Trampoline Park … bounce to your heart’s content
15. Amusement arcades … South Pier, Coral Island etc … save those 2p pieces and play your own “Tipping Point” game