Angie & Allan would like to reassure visitors that The Wescoe Guest House remains free from Covid-19 & that every precaution is being taken in order to help protect guests and visitors, as well as members of our own family. May I also reassure you that we have always maintained high standards of cleanliness and hygiene, but will be re-doubling our efforts during this difficult period.We would ask all guests to follow Government advice, washing hands regularly, catching coughs and sneezes in a tissue and disposing of tissues in the covered bins provided.
- Hand sanitiser is being supplied in the dining room and at he front door
- Surfaces touched by multiple guests in public areas (eg, handles, doorbells and bannisters) will be sanitised regularly throughout the day
- Hard bedroom surfaces (furniture, switches, kettles, remote controls etc) will be sanitised before each new set of guests arrive
- Social distancing will be operational throughout the bulding
- WE WILL SERVE BREAKFAST ON A TRAY TO GUESTS TO THEIR OWN BEDROOM; your server will wear a mask
- Keys will be sanitised after every guest
Vigilance, high standards of hygiene and common sense will go a long way in helping limit the spread of this virus and we intend to maintain all 3 here at The Wescoe.
PS: don’t expect us to shake your hand if you knock at the door, nor offer hugs as you leave … needs must! 👍